Canines & Co Information Details
Your booking requires 7 day’s notice to change or cancel to receive a refund
Your booking is subject to change with as much notice as we can provide
Liability and Responsibility:
Your dog will sometimes leave the training facility with trainers on leash to train in public
Your dog will sometimes be left alone in a secure crate in our training facility under video surveillance
Your dog will be monitored and kept safe while training and socializing but there is a possibility your dog will sustain an injury in the environment, from another dog or from equipment
In the event of an injury or illness, we will provide fist aid and keep your dog safe and secure. If your dog requires vet care, Canines & Co. staff will take your dog to the vet. Canines & Co. are not responsible for the cost of vet care from illnesses or injuries while attending Canines & Co. faculty or in public under Canines & Co. Care
$130 Individual Lesson (Fridays)
$68/day- Day Training for existing students (Monday-Thursday)
$79/day- for new students (Monday-Thursday)
• Full payment is required before attending
• If you have reserved a month of training, you’re required to pay ahead for the month
• If you prefer email transfer please email me to set up
• Training facility is located at address 1348 Wilson Ave Kelowna.
• Training facility is in the back yard through the gate on the left side of the house
• Please bring your dog into the facility and put them directly into a crate.
• Dogs are absolutely not permitted to pee/mark on premises on the way in.
• Please park in the driveway
• If there is no room, please park on Wilson Ave.
• Do not feed your dog breakfast or exercise them the day of training and rest the day before.
• Your dog must pee and poop at home before being dropped off
• Your dog must be wearing a flat collar (not tightening) with city registration tag as well as name tag (with dogs name and phone number)
• One meal or high value treats- whatever they work for and is healthy for them
• Water bowl
• Other collars and harnesses you use
• Interactive training toys (pullers, frisbee, tugs toys, balls- no ropes, hard plastic toys or plush toys) if you don't have interactive training toys, they can be purchased from Canines & Co. on first day.
If your dog does not attend with required items listed above, we will provide those for you for a couple training days, if your dog does not attend with required items thereafter, you will be charged for items (treats, toys, leashes)
If you’re dogs nails are too long to be safe for us, the dogs and themselves, we will cut your dog’s nails at $25 charge
If you want us to trim your dog’s nails on a regular basis we can do that every two weeks $25 each trim
• To stay in touch with pictures, videos of the dogs at Fusion Day Training, please friend Mya Kondor on Facebook, we will add you to our online group
I hereby waive and release Canines & Co., it’s employees, any one affiliated and the owner Mya Kondor against any and all liability of any nature, for injury or damage to a person or their dog while on the property or while my dog is in Canines & Co. care. I expressly assume the risk of any such damage or injury while attending and training session or other function of Canines & Co. or while on the training grounds or the surrounding are there to. I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Canines & Co. and its employees and owner Mya Kondor from any and all claims, or claims by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me to any training session or function of Canines & Co. or while on the ground or the surrounding are there to as a result of any action by any dog, including my own.
Date of Signature: _______________________________________Year:__________________